Baby Shower Venues - Great Places to Hold a Baby Shower
Often times when we are in charge of hosting and putting together a baby shower we want to find different and unique venues to hold the party. This handy dandy checklist might help you to find the perfect place to host the baby shower.
* Churches - Typically you can offer a low cost donation to a local area church to rent out one of their rooms as a nice place to host your baby shower. Please note that you are often times responsible for cleaning up the room afterwards so make sure you allow a good 1-2 hours for cleanup time after the shower has concluded.
* Community Centers - You usually rent a room at your local community center to host a baby shower but these are usually a more expensive venue but you do get a lot of space. You will be responsible for cleaning up afterwards and responsible for any property damage that may or may not occur.
* Country Clubs and Hotels- You can usually rent out a space (indoors or outdoors) from a local country club or a hotel but expect to pay top dollar for this venue. If you are working with a strict low-cost budget, this type of location is probably not for you.
* Restaurants, Pubs and Bars - You can rent out space at many local restaurants, pubs and bars to host your baby shower in. The prices will vary greatly from one establishment to another so make sure you call around and get some price quotes
before deciding on a venue.
* Your Home or Someone Else's Home - If you are working with a very strict low-cost budget for the baby shower, your best bet is to host it in your own home or in the home of a family member or friend of the mom-to-be's.
* Beaches, State Parks, Local Parks, etc. - If you are fortunate enough to live near any of these types of places you can call them up to see if you can rent some space outdoors to host the baby shower. With that said, some mom-to-be's are really sensitive to outdoor temperatures during their last few weeks of pregnancy so you might want to consider that when thinking about an outdoor venue.
By using a list like this, you will get some great ideas on different and unique places to hold your baby shower.