When throwing a baby shower, you always want to make a nice impression for the mom to be and the guests. If you are looking for a super cute, affordable and easy way to make a gorgeous Do It Yourself tablescape or centerpiece for your next baby shower, here are some great ideas that involve inexpensive vases.
At any of the dollar stores you can find nice Glass, Ceramic or Porcelain Vases. Grab 5-10 of these to line up or scatter on your table. Look for some of these neat ideas below to fill your vases for a great look!
* Fill them with flowers in the color scheme you are trying to achieve.
* Fill them with giant sized lollipops that you can purchase at a candy specialty store or party supply store. These usually have 6" to 10" long sticks on them and you can purchase them in pastel colors or baby themes.
* For a Whimsical look, grab a bunch of Pinwheels and trim the sticks to fit into the vases
* If it is a baby girl themed shower, stick sparkly princess wands in them.
* Fill them with wrapped candy or baby shower themed confetti.
* Bring in some color with gobs of PixiStiks that you can get at the dollar store in hanging bags.
* Fill them with colored stones, gravel, river rocks or marbles to match the color scheme you are working with.
* Fill them with cloth diapering diaper pins in different colors and design.
* Fill them with battery operated lighted willow branches or silk LED lighted flower stems.
* For a rustic baby shower theme you can fill them with thin twig branches from the back yard cut down to size to fit into the vases.
* Make chocolate covered or candy coated pretzel sticks for the guests and display them in the vases.
Let your imagination go wild and look around for fun and unique items that you can dress up for an awesome baby shower table centerpiece. It will be fun!