Treasured Baby Shower Gift Idea: Making a Scrapbook for the Mom-to-be
There are some gifts that are just meant to be treasured for a lifetime. When thinking about a special baby shower gift, here is a great idea that you may be interested in making. If you see the mom-to-be often, you can create a pregnancy scrapbook for the mom-to-be for a treasured baby shower gift that will be loved and appreciated by the new mom-to-be.
You will need to take a lot of photos of the mom-to-be throughout her pregnancy and contact her family to obtain a few photos of her and the baby's father when they were children to use in the scrapbook too.
* photos of mom and dad when they were babies
* photos of mom each month of her pregnancy, I suggest at least 3-4 photos of each month, concentrating on her growing belly in the picture taking sessions.
* copies of any ultrasound photos that the parents obtain
* If possible, go with the mom-to-be during one of her doctor visits and take a photo of her going into the office or at the office, that type of photo is always nice & the mom appreciates the company during her many doctor office visits.
* obtain a baby shower invitation and use that towards the back of the scrapbook
* mom-to-be interview sheet: draft up a bunch of pregnancy questions to ask mom or have her fill it out. Scrapbook those questions and answers in the book.
Scrapbook, scrapbooking papers, scrapbook glue and glue dots, scissors, baby themed stickers and embellishments, ribbons, markers, etc. You will need basic scrapbooking supplies.
Very Simply, this is a work in progress throughout her pregnancy. As you obtain the photos and keepsakes during the mom-to-be’s pregnancy, just scrapbook the photos in chronological order. Finish up the scrapbook right before the baby shower and present it to the mom-to-be as a baby shower gift. You can also leave a few pages blank to fill in after the shower right up until she is close to delivery. She will treasure it forever! After the baby is born… well, you have a new idea now!
Check out my composition baby book!
7 Critical Tips for a Fantastic Logo Design
7 months ago